Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £18,000 – £20,000 pa
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Autonomy and Creative Freedom
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Generous basic salary, PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire an HR Assistant, to support the HR Manager in the ongoing development, implementation and delivery of HR strategies, policies and procedures.
The role is predominantly operational and will provide much of the HR operational support, advice and administrative services. You will have the opportunity to work across various facets of Human Resources such as resourcing and on-boarding, contracts, policy development and implementation, performance and engagement, employee relations, benefits administration, and off-boarding.
What we look for…
- 1-2 years’ experience within a Human Resources support role.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Numerate and strong analytical skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Resilient, recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Positive, enthusiastic and good humoured.
- Strong initiative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedicated work ethic.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight internal deadlines.
If you would like to have a confidential chat before you apply please call Emily Marshall on 07976634942.