Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire an experienced Training Advisor Team Leader, to lead a small team and successfully enrol learners to the various courses that Parenta offer.
About the role…
As Training Advisor Team Leader at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for liaising with potential learners and childcare providers, to provide advice and guidance on the nature, duration and commitment required for every course provided by Parenta, ensuring that both the learner and Childcare provider understand the intricacies of the course before them. You will also be required to lead, coach and develop a small team of Training Advisors, and to drive the department’s goals and objectives by creating and maintaining an effective mode of operation.
What we look for…
- Experience within a comparable role within the apprenticeship sector.
- Demonstrable leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- A confident and articulate communicator.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
Works Collaboratively with others.
Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision.
- 25K base with strong OTE potential
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit Share
- 25 day’s holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
If this sounds like you please submit your CV by clicking “apply now”