Delegates booking to attend NDNA’s Annual Conference and Awards on Friday 1 July have until the end of the month to take advantage of early bird rates.
Managers pay just £199 and practitioners £99 in the special deal until 30 April.
The theme of the big day, at the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel in Milton Keynes, is Building happy healthy children.
For the first time ever, our conference will consist of two streams, one for leaders and one for practitioners, with everything packed into a single day to make it easier for busy professionals to attend.
With inspiring speakers representing the cream of the sector and a series of practical workshops, delegates will gain an abundance of ideas and knowhow for both the office and the nursery floor.
NDNA Chief Executive,Purnima Tanuku OBE, said: “Running a nursery is a balancing act between delivering excellent childcare and steering a successful business.
“With that in mind, NDNA has devised a schedule that will suit both nursery practitioners and managers. We’re excited to be presenting an amazing, dual agenda to help team and individuals get the most out of the day.”
Highlights of the speaker programme include:
- Childcare Minister Sam Gyimah MP offering the latest on government policy surrounding the Childcare Bill
- Author Gervase Phinn talking about the magic of storytelling and its role in early years
- Hanif Qadir, founder of Active Change Foundation and reformed member of Al Qaida on British values and how to identify signs of radicalisation among young children
- Alice Sharp sharing her knowledge on play and stimulation for children aged birth to eight
- John Blaney, Forest School pioneer, on the benefits of risky play and vital learning and development involved in education in the great outdoors
As the conference is a one-day event, attendees are invited to let their hair down at the NDNA Nursery Awards that evening, at the same venue.
Particularly for nurseries in the running for one of our nine awards – including three brand new categories – this is the perfect excuse for a team night out with a sumptuous dinner and dancing to a live band till late as well as the ceremony itself.
For more information visit www.ndna.org.uk/awards
Visit our blog to keep up to date with the latest news in childcare.