You will need:
- A clear plastic bottle with lid
- Fresh or artificial flowers
- Coloured insulating tape (yellow, green, blue)
- Clear sticky tape
- Extra bits to add inside the bottle (we have used: glitter, pompoms, gems)
1. Remove the stems from the flowers and pop them in the bottle.
2. Add all the extra bits you want to include, such as glitter and gems.
3. Fill the bottle with water and secure the lid.
4. Decorate the bottle with insulating tape. You can add grass on the bottom or the sky with clouds on top.