You will need:
- Paint of various colours
- A plate
- Paint brushes (if using)
- Knives/cutting tools (for the adults)
1. An adult will need to cut the potatoes in half and then create different Easter ‘egg’ designs on the potato.
2. Pour paint onto the plate. You can use separate plates for different colours or mix it all on one plate.
3. If you’re using paint brushes, dip them in paint and then gently put it on the potato design. If you are not, simply dip your potato in your chosen paint colour.
4. Once you’re happy with the colours, press the potato on a piece of paper making sure you touch all the sides.
5. Gently pull the potato from the paper and you’re done!
Note: If you don’t like to touch wet things, you can always use gloves! This way you will keep your hands clean, but having a little messy play is always good!