You will need:
- Paper plate or circular craft paper (it needs to be thick)
- Liquid glue
- Paint brush
- Green tissue paper
- Pom poms or anything you would like to add as a decoration
- Red and green pipe cleaners
- Cut out a circle in the middle of your paper plate, so it resembles a wreath
- Cut up your tissue paper into small squares
- Spread some of the glue on the paper plate using your paintbrush. Don’t go all over it, do it in parts, so that glue doesn’t dry up.
- Use the other end of your paintbrush to create little cups with the tissue paper. Continue until the whole wreath is covered.
- Now you can add your decorations, leave it minimalistic, or go crazy!
- Wrap two pieces of pipe cleaners (one red and one green) around each other and then attach it to your wreath.
- You are done!