You will need:
- Lunch box
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Yellow pepper
- Cheese slices
- Healthy snack bar (we used Nakd blueberry muffin)
- Wash your fruit and vegetables and cut them up to your liking.
- Arrange your fruit and vegetables in the lunch box starting from the lightest to the darkest.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out a heart shape in your bread and cheese. Butter the bread and arrange a sandwich.
- Cut up your healthy snack bar or leave it whole.
- You are finished!
You can let the little ones help with cutting up the ingredients, using child-friendly implements. It’s a fantastic way to not only practice their fine motor skills but to encourage them to eat their fruit and veg too! We hope your children will love it as much as we did!