You will need:
- Paper plate
- Liquid glue
- Green and red craft paper
- Pom poms or anything you would like to add as a decoration
- Red and green pipe cleaners
- Cut out a circle in the middle of your paper plate, so it resembles a wreath.
- Cut up your green craft paper into longs strips (long enough to cover the paper plate).
- Spread some of the glue on the paper plate using your paintbrush. Don’t go all over it, do it in parts, so that the glue doesn’t dry up.
- Stick the green strips of paper over the paper plate so the entire wreath is covered.
- Now you can add your decorations. You can create a bow with the red craft paper to stick on the wreath and use your pom poms to decorate as you like.
- Wrap two pieces of pipe cleaners (one red and one green) around each other and then attach it to your wreath if you would like to hang it up.
- You are done!
Post Views: 474