Throughout the year, as well as the key software enhancements that have been developed, the team has also created and built a whole series of help files and top tips - covering all Parenta’s early years software solutions - for our popular online ‘help centre’, which our customers tell us, is making their lives an awful lot easier!
In 2022, the average response time was 9 minutes for all support tickets raised, and 78% of these were fully resolved within 0-5 hours. These impressive figures have resulted in an overall customer satisfaction rating of nearly 98%.
What makes Parenta special?
What our customers say over and over again, is that nothing is too much trouble for our customer experience team. Included in our “it’s all part of the service” are training sessions, unlimited email and telephone support, webinars, help files and also surveys so that we can find out what software updates our customers would like to see from us next.
The software development team works closely with the customer experience team and collaboratively, using the results of these surveys, develop software solutions which focus entirely on our customers’ needs: a nursery management system which removes unnecessary paperwork and therefore saves time, an online daily diary and parent portal means they are able to communicate better with parents, and having user-friendly software with unlimited customer support is vital for them to be able to run their setting efficiently.
Key software developments during 2022 include:
- The online daily diary, Dayshare has been given a modern, consistent new look and feel, displaying easy-to-view child images, in keeping with our online EYFS tracker, Footsteps 2. Parents can feel close to their child even when they’ve dropped them off with photos of activities uploaded and emailed, as well as details of sleeps, nappies and meals eaten.
- Our free app, Parent Portal which works hand in hand with our software solutions gives parents an insight into their child’s day and allows them to keep track of finances, bookings etc. The login process has been simplified, making it even easier for parents to sign up and see a timeline of their child’s day. Importantly, users can now also receive notifications for approved EYFS observations within Footsteps 2 straight to their mobile phone!
- Being able to record and swiftly let parents know of an accident or incident involving their child is vital to any childcare business. Abacus Nursery Management Software allows just that. The online notifications are pushed through the Parent Portal app and a useful body map which can be edited is uploaded.
- The ability to instantly attach this edited image of a body map gives parents the reassurance that the incident or accident has been investigated swiftly. Any new or updated accident requiring acknowledgement from a parent or carer will send a ‘push notification’ to the Parent Portal app and it will be available to view in their Newsfeed.
- We have built and launched 14 brand new childcare websites with many more going live soon, and updated and refreshed hundreds more - putting our customers in front of hundreds of prospective parents, improving their visibility in the community and helping them with their occupancy levels.
We are proud of these key developments and cannot wait to do even more for our lovely customers throughout 2023!
This is what just a few of our customers have recently had to say about our service:
"Whenever I ring up for help and advice, they are always willing to help, and nothing is too much trouble."
"Quick and easy to add a new user and I'm not the most tech person. I always receive excellent help and advice from Abacus support desk. Thank you."
"Alex was really helpful this morning, I am still learning how to use Abacus and due to taking over from someone previously I was unaware of the previous errors on the system from before I started a few weeks ago but am now able to explore issues I have with invoicing and shouldn't need further support in correcting them. Alex was knowledgeable, patient and was really helpful so thank you so much. My query was resolved in full and extremely quickly! It all made sense also - no confusing jargon or anything - simple step by step instructions which is perfect for me."
“Staff always go above and beyond supporting me whenever I contact them! Very much appreciated, thank you Rosie!”
Nursery Management Software Solutions
Software that takes care of the little things, whilst you take care of the little ones.
We have developed award-winning software which enables you to give the best possible start in life to children.
Save countless hours and let our software solutions help make your setting more efficient!