Your starting point for a rewarding career
Childcare apprenticeships allow you to learn all the skills you need to care for children, even if you’ve had no previous experience of childcare before. Not only will you finish your apprenticeship with a nationally recognised qualification, you’ll get first-hand experience of working in a nursery or childminder’s and will be paid a wage, too.
What are the entry requirements?
- Ideally have GCSEs in English and Maths (or an equivalent qualification) as these are required for advanced apprenticeships
- Be dedicated and willing to learn
- Not be enrolled on any other government-funded training scheme
- You can earn whilst you learn
- You can train alongside experienced staff
- You can achieve a qualification
- You can gain hands-on experience
You’ll combine work and study, with the support
of your own a personal tutor.
The course involves:
- Some assignments
- Work-based learning
- Hard work and dedication
- On-the-job assessments
- Sign up to the course
- Learn whilst working and getting paid
- Complete the course
- Continue your career
At Parenta, we have a team of dedicated recruitment specialists whose role it is to help school leavers kick start a great career in childcare. We can help you find the perfect apprenticeship and provide advice so you’re as prepared as you can be.
If you’d like help finding childcare apprenticeship vacancies near you, you can contact us here.