At Parenta Training, we are here to help you every step of the way with Apprenticeship Standards.
To secure funding to train your staff or even to recruit a new apprentice, you need what’s called a ‘Government Gateway Apprenticeship Account’ to be able to request funds to pay for your training requirements.
Set up your Government Gateway Account without delay!
We have created easy-to-follow steps to help you through the process.
Follow these few simple instructions to create a Government Gateway ID for your setting
- Go to HMRC’s website here
- Click the GREEN sign-in button
- Click “Create sign-in details"
- Enter your email address where asked
- You will now be emailed a confirmation code. Use this code to confirm your email address
- You will now be issued with a User ID for your Government Gateway account
- Please save this and keep it somewhere safe because losing it can create a lot of work in the future
Once you receive your Government Gateway ID, please create an account to manage your apprenticeships
You’ll use your account to:
- Get apprenticeship funding
- Find and save apprenticeships
- Find, save and manage training providers
- Recruit apprentices
- Add and manage apprenticeships
Click here to set up your Government Gateway Apprenticeship Account
View the latest ESFA rules and information about funding for training and assessing apprentices in England here.