Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £21,000 pa. Comission and Car. PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Quality over quantity – manageable caseloads.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £21k base, Car, Commission, PMI, 25 day’s holiday and profit share.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously! We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire additional Assessors to deliver our range of qualifications to Childcarers across England. About the role… As an assessor, you’ll draw on your experience of working with children and you’re ability to coach and enthuse people to support learners through their training. You’ll be travelling around your area to different settings, liaising with managers and carrying out assessments, so having your own transport is essential. It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for…
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and personable approach.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- A1 Award (or equivalent).
- NVQ L3+ qualification (or equivalent) in childcare.
- Previous assessing experience.
- IT Literate.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV without delay.