Job type: Full-Time
Based in: Maidstone, Kent.
Salary/benefits: National Apprenticeship Wage: £3.50 per hour
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Build confidence and skills in a practical environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- 25 day’s paid holiday per year.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire additional apprentices to provide administrative support across various departments within Parenta.
About the role…
We’ll give you on the job training and support whilst working towards a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification. You’ll learn how to carry out general office duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, updating the company database, answering telephone and email enquiries, completing course application paperwork and filing.
This is a great opportunity for you to move away from school, learn from experienced staff and gain a valuable qualification. And the journey doesn’t have to stop there. You could go on to take further qualifications and build the foundations for a bright career!
What we look for…
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and personable approach.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Essential Requirements for the role:
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics Grades A* – C
Please note; this role is full time, Monday to Friday. The role is available for the duration of the apprenticeship and there is no guarantee of employment on completion, although many of our apprentices are still enjoying successful careers with us!