Job type: Full-Time
Based in: Maidstone, Kent.
Salary/benefits: £25k plus commission, Profit related bonus scheme, Private Health Insurance
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £25k base, commission, PMI, 25 days holiday and profit share.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Business Development Representative to sell our suite of products and services to childcare nurseries and other childcare providers across the UK and UAE.
About the role…
As a Business Development Representative at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for penetrating new customers across the UK and successfully promoting our software’s advantages in order to win new business, increase market saturation and drive revenues. You will be responsible for engaging with prospects throughout their purchasing process, and ensuring that you bring the sale to a close. In doing so, you will become a trusted partner of the customer by showing them how our products will aid the successful running of their business, and demonstrating the unique benefits of working with our products and team.
What we look for…
- Experience in software sales and solutions selling.
- Strong, demonstrable sales track record.
- An ability to sell through demonstrable product knowledge and by actively solving the prospects problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Ability to write and deliver engaging presentation materials.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical capability.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit Share
- 25 day’s holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
If this sounds like you please submit your CV by clicking “apply now”