Full Time / Permanent
Based at Maidstone, Kent.
Salary / Benefits: £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
We’re looking for a User Experience (UX) Analyst to work on our award-winning software and support the continuous improvement of our business systems.
As a leading supplier of management solutions to the £5BN UK childcare industry, we’re looking for someone with an analytical and innovative mind, who can help to keep us at the cutting edge
You must have commercial experience of User Experience (UX) and/or Business Analysis skills in a software development environment with a strong knowledge of Web, Mobile, and Desk top Application development including design.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work closely with Business Analysts, marketing and technical teams to understand business needs and goals, and content to create functional specification documents.
- Produce wireframes with the Business Analysts that provide interaction and flow.
- Document design recommendations to team and departments to help educate and inform staff of User Experience best practices, and standards
- Determine Scenarios and Use Cases that cover customer behaviour and expectations
- Analyse customer data, including usability research findings, customer feedback and site metrics to better understand user audience and create better designs.
- Participate in user research, usability testing, and review of analytics to analyse customer behaviour.
The successful candidate must be pro-active with excellent business focus, keen attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software developments.
For more details and to apply, please visit www.Parenta.com/careers or email email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only contact the successful applicants.