Your first step on the road to a brighter future
Doing an apprenticeship is an exciting way to learn more about a job that you love whilst doing it! It can also help you develop practical skills which make you more employable for the future. It’s a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in the lives of children and ensure that they get the most out of their time with you, setting them up for a brighter future.
- Work whilst you learn – you get the best bits of both
- On-the-job assessments that can be tailored to suit you
- Some homework, but this will be based on what you do in the day
- Work-based learning – your colleagues will be the ones teaching you
- You’ll need to be dedicated to the course and motivated to get the work done
Why do it?
- Train alongside those that are already experienced
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain a qualification and earn whilst you do it
- Get first-hand experience of working in childcare