Earn While You Learn!
Looking to Kick-start your career working with children? Doing a childcare apprenticeship is a great way to bridge the gap into work, and you can earn while you learn!
Benefits of an apprenticeship
- You don’t need any previous experience
- There are no classes to attend
- You get paid a wage, so you’ll earn while you learn
- You gain first-hand experience of work
- You’ll train alongside experienced staff
- You’ll gain skills which make you more employable
- You’ll gain a nationally recognised childcare qualification
Our Courses Include:
- Childcare Apprenticeships
- Level 2 Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Level 2 Diploma Team Leading
- Level 5 Childcare Leadership Qualification
- Childcare Assessor Award
*If you are aged 19+ you will need to be working in a childcare setting to qualify for a training course.
How do I achieve this childcare qualification?
Our Courses are split up into different units, and you are required to achieve a total number of credits in order to receive your qualifications. This total varies for each course. However, there’s a lot of flexibility for you to choose units which really interest you.
How long will the course take me to complete?
As with anything worthwhile, each course requires you to dedicate some of your time to it. This can be between anything between 12 and 18 months, but afterwards, you’ll have the fantastic feeling of receiving a professionally recognised qualification, setting yourself up for a long and rewarding career.
Will I need to attend classes?
Great news – there are no classes to attend! You will be allocated a Parenta assessor who will visit you on a regular basis to observe you at work in your childcare setting and check you’re fulfilling the course requirements. You’ll also be expected to complete online coursework outside of work.