Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Locations: Based in Maidstone, Kent
Closing date: 31 October 2014
Salary/benefits: £30,000 – £35,000
- Private Health Insurance
- Generous Annual leave
Details of the role
Due to continued expansion throughout 2013 and 2014, we are now looking for a talented Asp.Net web developer to become part of our in-house software development team. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is a leader in the child care provider industry, and a great prospect for someone looking to broaden their skill set in a relaxed and creative environment.
Main duties include
- Web software development in Microsoft products/platforms including .NET C# and SQL Server.
- Development, enhancement and support of Parenta’s award winning childcare management software solutions.
- Working as part of the in-house development team to identify and implement technical improvements and enhancements.
- Provide estimates for development work and deliver to agreed timescales and quality.
- Good understanding of the full product development lifecycle.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious addition to our technical team based in Maidstone, Kent. Expect to be involved in a wide range of projects that will allow growth and expansion of your abilities. Candidates with an ability to think laterally and produce solutions to complex problems will be most likely to succeed. Your work will have a direct impact on the day-to-day operation of child care settings, so attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a tight-knit team is vital. CPD is provided and expected.
Apply for the role
Please read the full job description and person specification before applying for the role:
All printed applications should either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Recruitment Office, Parenta Group, Rocky Hill, Maidstone, Kent. ME16 8PZ
Thank you for your interest in working at Parenta.