Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £18,000 pa. Private Health Insurance
Hours: Alternate Shifts 8.00am to 5.30pm Mon to Sun (on call between 5.30pm & 8pm)
• Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
• Warm and friendly working environment.
• Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
• £18k base salary, PMI, 25 days holiday and profit share through our LLP structure.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Customer Care Executives to join our talented Customer Care team.
About the role…
As Customer Care Executive at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for delivering a superior customer service to Parenta’s clients, to ensure the smooth flow and handling of inquiries, support requests and complaints. You will be required to drive the department’s goals and objectives by creating and maintaining an effective mode of operation to ensure that you stay focused and achieve KPI’s and SLA’s.
What we look for…
• Results driven with previous experience in Customer Service and Software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A confident and articulate communicator.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure
• Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities and excels in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage expectations of multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
• Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
• IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at Grade C or above.
• Some who embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
Works Collaboratively with others.
Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV without delay.