Job type: Full Time / Permanent.
Locations: Based in Maidstone, Kent
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £25k base salary, PMI, 25 days holiday and profit share through our LLP structure.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Team Leader to lead and develop our talented Customer Care team.As Customer Care Team Leader at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for delivering a superior customer service to
As Customer Care Team Leader at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for delivering a superior customer service to Parenta’s clients, alongside effectively leading the customer care and account management team to ensure the smooth flow and handling of inquiries, support requests and complaints. You will be responsible for motivating, coaching, inspiring, training and directing the customer service team on the best ways to approach and relate to customers and their varying needs. You will be required to drive the departments goals and objectives by creating and maintaining an effective mode of operation to ensure that all team members stay focused and achieve their KPI’s and SLA’s.
What we are looking for:
- Results driven with previous experience in Customer Service and Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident and articulate communicator.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at Grade C or above.
- Some who embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
Works Collaboratively with others.
Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV without delay.