Looking to Kick-start your career working with children? Doing a childcare apprenticeship is a great way to bridge the gap into work, and you can earn while you learn!
Benefits of an apprenticeship
- You don’t need any previous experience
- There are no classes to attend
- You get paid a wage, so you’ll earn while you learn
- You gain first-hand experience of work
- You’ll train alongside experienced staff
- You’ll gain skills which make you more employable
- You’ll gain a nationally recognised childcare qualification
How does it work?
- You send us your CV, and we find you an apprentice role that we think you’d suit
- We contact the employer, send them your CV and arrange an interview date for you
- Before your interview, we’ll ask you to attend a ‘mock’ interview over the phone with Parenta, and we’ll give you top tips to help you impress an employer
- If they offer you the job and you accept, we’ll organise your start date. If you don’t get on well in the interview, we start again at step 2
- Within 7 days of starting work, we’ll send out a training adviser to enrol you on an apprenticeship course
If that sounds good, apply below!