SAVE TIME AND MAKE EYFS TRACKING EASIER
Get instant access today!
START YOUR FREE 14 DAY TRIAL!
- Footsteps 2 uses the recognised language and colour coding of EYFS, making it simple to use.
- Quickly capture detailed notes when observing a child play or interact.
- Instantly identify where each child is in their development pathway.
TRY ALL FEATURES FREE FOR 14 DAYS AND QUICKLY SEE HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOUR SETTING
NO SET-UP FEES
COMPLY WITH GDPR
NO HIDDEN COSTS
PHOTO TAGGING, BLURRING AND EDITING TECHNOLOGY
Impress parents with certificates of achievement
This fun but invaluable feature allows you to document, celebrate and share each child’s (or group’s) achievements. It is totally unique to Footsteps 2. With 12 colourful certificate templates to personalise, you really can let your imagination run wild!
What better way to make a parent’s day than handing (or even emailing) them a certificate when something new and wonderful has been achieved by their child?
- Give parents and carers a better insight into their child’s development
- Maintain accurate tracking with new baseline observations
- Record CoEL against aspects of each child’s development
- Follow wellbeing and involvement with Leuven Scales
- Set permission levels to approve, edit or reject other user’s observations
Here are some of Footsteps 2 EYFS Learning Journey Software features:
Instant set-up and access
No fuss, instant set-up and no system configuration to worry about PLUS unlimited email and online support and training.
Tile or List Child profile
Save time with very simple and easy to view critical information about the children located all in one place.
Quickly review observations using the official colours of EYFS – helping you to keep on top of children’s progress.
Development and progress tracking
Record over- and under-achievers, individual or cohort tracking and use Leuven Scales accurately in preparation for an Ofsted visit.
Photo tagging, blurring and editing functionality
Improve essential safeguarding and comply with GDPR regulations with this state-of-the art photo feature.
Unlimited Users and Storage
No limits to users or children PLUS your valuable data is backed up and secure in line with GDPR requirements.
Reporting and sharing
You can bulk export, print or email a variety of learning journey progress reports at the touch of a button.
Certificates of Achievement
Improve communication and impress parents by printing or emailing them with colourful achievement certificates.
Assessments to assist transition
Two-year check and EYFS profile assessments give the perfect summary into the child’s progress throughout their time in your setting.
Parent Portal gives parents valuable insight into their child’s day, lets them keep track of the nursery finances; and enables them to request important changes to their child’s medical circumstances – online and on the mobile.
- Easy to view newsfeed of the child’s day – with details of activities including photos and videos of EYFS observations, with tagging and blurring technology
- Certificates of achievement in the newsfeed to brighten parents day
- Parents can request changes for key information about their child, including allergies, illnesses and medication
- Calendar view of past, present and future sessions booked all in one handy place
- Account balance and invoice breakdown with downloadable invoices and payment receipts