Follow the EYFS Learning Journey with Footsteps 2
In your busy setting, it can be a challenge to focus on providing outstanding childcare day to day, while continuing to record meaningful, detailed and essential EYFS observations. At Parenta, we know that providing great childcare starts with being able to manage your time effectively.
Improve essential safeguarding and comply with new GDPR regulations with unique facial detection, tagging and blurring technology
Have peace of mind knowing that your data is secure, hosted and backed up in line with new GDPR requirements
Save hours of time by viewing key information at a glance on one screen
Have stronger communications with parents and carers
At Parenta, we know that providing great childcare starts with being able to manage your time effectively.
Footsteps 2 software helps you take the strain out of working in a busy environment, while you strive to follow the statutory requirements of EYFS.
When it’s time for an Ofsted visit, the progression of all the children in your setting can easily be shown at the touch of a button – that’s smart technology!
Our software gives you flexibility where you need it most and can be used on multiple devices including desktop and tablets, making it easy to update information on-the-go.
SAVE VALUABLE TIME BY VIEWING KEY INFORMATION AT GLANCE ON ONE SCREEN!
- Easy to read card view shows SEND, age, date of birth, medical conditions and allergies
- Sort quickly with list view by key person, gender, date of birth, start/leave date, age and name
- View progress for groups of children with cohort tracking
HELPS YOU TO SAFEGUARD ALL CHILDREN AND COMPLY WITH NEW GDPR REQUIREMENTS
- State of the art facial detection, photo tagging and blurring
- GDPR compliant
- Useful photo-editing tools
- Easily upload observations with photos to Parent Portal to share with parents and carers
SAVE HOURS WITH NEW AND IMPROVED OBSERVATIONS
- Give parents and carers a better insight into their child’s development
- Maintain accurate tracking with new baseline observations
- Record CoEL against aspects of each child’s development
- Follow wellbeing and involvement with Leuven Scales
- Observations can be reviewed by all users