Job type: Full Time / Permanent.
Locations: Based in Maidstone, Kent
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Autonomy and Creative Freedom
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Generous basic salary, PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Software Developer to help us build robust, fit for purpose applications for Parenta’s SaaS products and internal systems.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines.
What we look for…
- Strong development methodologies and project management experience.
- Knowledge of or proven experience with the following technologies: C#, MVC (v4>), SQL/T-SQL would be desirable.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven ability of establishing strong, effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedicated work ethic.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
If you would like to have a confidential chat before you apply please call Emily Marshall on 07976634942.