Furlough: the new ‘F’ word.
Advice you can’t afford to miss!
Since March 2020, our lives have changed in a way that no one could ever have imagined. Things are very different and who knows what ‘normal’ will look like in the future.
While we wait for the “new normal” to arrive, we must deal with an ever-changing world – which includes how you run your business.
Early Years HR specialist, Jacqui Mann, shares her wealth of knowledge on the complicated subject of furlough.
FREE Live Webinar:
“The New Furlough Guidelines” – industry expert advice and Q&A
Wednesday 3rd June, 9.30am
Following the huge success of our first webinar last month –
Parenta invites you to another FREE interactive Q&A session, open to all who work in childcare.
Early years HR & furlough expert Jacqui Mann will update us on all we need to know about what to do next regarding the confusing topic of furlough.
Here’s what Jacqui will cover in the session:
- Furlough – the next phase.
- Redundancy – what exactly is it, and what your legal obligations are.
- How to navigate redundancy fairly.
- The Consultation process – how it works, who you do it with and how long it should last.
- Why ‘Selection criteria’ is the difference between a smooth transition and an employment tribunal, and how to make sure yours is spot on.
- The precise documentation you need, why it’s important and the exact risks you’re taking without it.
- The relationship between redundancy and furlough, and how to ensure you’re fulfilling your legal responsibilities with both.