Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : Up to £50,000 pa. DOE. PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- To be part of a dynamic marketing team where you will be able to make an impact.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Head of Marketing to develop the marketing and communication strategies across the Parenta group of companies.
About the role…
As the Head of Marketing at Parenta you will hold full accountability for developing the marketing and communication strategies and the development of effective marketing plans and campaigns that will deliver prospect engagement and increased revenue opportunities.
In addition to creating and driving the product marketing strategy, you will be required to oversee end-to-end campaign management including; analysis, data selections and build, copywriting, creative, email fulfilment, website strategy, content strategy, direct mail, digital marketing and print activities.
The positions expectations …
- Delivering the Groups brand strategy and innovation projects.
- Developing viable strategies and execution plans for various marketing channels to increase brand presence, revenue opportunities and customer acquisition rates.
- Developing the content marketing strategy so that the inbound lead generation system continues to increase leads, prospect interaction and therefore sales.
- Creating influential communication strategies through various marketing channels.
- Developing and executing DM strategies to generate engagement and additional sales.
- Managing the marketing team such that opportunities for increasing revenues are constantly sought and exploited.
- Identifying new opportunities for the company and promoting the business through marketing and PR activities.
- Creating new methodologies and introducing new marketing tools that support the effectiveness of the big picture strategies.
- Developing strategies to effectively drive multi-channel engagement with the sector as a whole.
- Effectively managing the marketing budget including tracking team spending, allocating marketing spend and identifying additional revenue and cost saving opportunities.
- Developing key brand messaging and ensuring it remains consistent across all advertising platforms and marketing collateral.
What we look for…
- Proven success in developing effective marketing strategies, ideally in an SME environment.
- Possess strong digital marketing experience and a thorough understanding of content marketing.
- Proven success delivering highly effective online marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and execute effective brand messaging.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Experience managing or mentoring a team.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Ability to write and deliver engaging presentation materials.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical capability.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
- Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
- Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
- Works Collaboratively with others.
- Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision.
- Up to £50k base
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Profit Share
- 25 day’s holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
If this sounds like you please submit your CV by clicking “apply now”