Salary on application plus profit related bonus scheme, private health insurance including discounted gym membership, laptop.
Parenta are the largest supplier of management solutions and vocational training to the £5BN UK childcare industry, supplying an innovative range of software-based management, marketing and training services.
After 15 years of growth, we are looking to expand our markets, both within the UK and overseas, and require a senior level marketing professional to ensure success.
The successful applicant will be at the cutting edge of digital marketing, implementing the very latest strategies and technologies to reflect Parenta’s rapidly evolving product range. You will lead a team of marketing professionals to drive multi-channel campaigns designed to maximize sales and increase growth, using the latest marketing systems, innovative campaigns and a passion for making things happen.
You will ultimately be responsible for driving new business through your knowledge of appropriate channels. This will include extending and enhancing our already successful content marketing solution, and our authority positioning, and coupling this with more traditional response-driven campaigns. Attention to detail and the ability to be creative and think outside of the box are of utmost importance. You must be passionate about making a difference and an avid learner to ensure you are completely uptodate with all the latest marketing trends.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Relevant marketing experience,
- A results-driven personality,
- A keen, enquiring mind,
- Attention to detail,
- A Passion for making a difference
- Lead the marketing function by taking responsibility for inbound marketing process, the digital and social marketing channels, customer comms, PR and market research to ensure the company meets its ambitious sales and growth targets in both the UK and overseas.
- Manage the Parenta brand and the entire user experience such that every interaction in remarkable
- Assist in the development of the Remarkable Culture and ensure that this is communicated consistently to all staff.
- Develop and deliver digital marketing for customers such that it exceeds their expectations