How to whitelist Parenta emails/mark as a safe sender
*A whitelist is a list of administrator-approved entities including IP addresses, email addresses and applications. The object of having whitelist is to protect your own private network and all of its devices from outside attacks. Simply put, whitelisting is the direct opposite of blacklisting.
Please follow the below instructions to whitelist Parenta emails to ensure important information is delivered directly into your inbox instead of your junk or spam folder.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Open an email from the sender you want to whitelist.
- Hover over the sender’s name and a window will pop up.
- Click Add to Contacts to save the sender in your contact list.
- Login to your Outlook/Office 365
- Navigate to the Junk/spam folder
- Click on / open the email from the sender you want to whitelist.
- Expand the “Junk” dropdown menu in the tool bar or right click on the email to expand the menu (Click on “Never Block Sender” – not available on all Outlook applications)
- Expand the “Junk” dropdown menu again and select “Not Junk”
- Make sure the “Mark as not Junk” tick box is checked. Click ok. – not available on all Outlook applications)
1. Click on “Options” in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
2. Then click the link for “Safe and Blocked Senders” in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
3. Click the “Safe Senders” link and enter the email address you want to whitelist.
4. Click “Add” to put it on your list.
Click here to watch a video on how to mark emails as a safe sender in your Hotmail account.
1. Go to Yahoo Mail on your computer’s web browser
2. Select the Spam folder. If you don’t see the “Spam” folder, select More below the “Sent” folder.
3. Open the desired email from the sender
4. Select Not Spam at the top of the page. The email will return to your Inbox.
Click here to watch a video on how to mark email as a safe sender in your Yahoo mail.
1. Log in to your iCloud account.
2. Click Mail in the top menu and choose Preferences .
3. Click Rules from the dialog box that opens.
4. Click Add Rule button on the right side of the dialog box.
- Enter the sender domain or email address and set the action as Move message to Inbox .
- Click OK .
1. Log in to your AOL account.
2. Open an email from the sender you want to whitelist.
3. Click the sender name and a drop down will pop up.
4. Click Add Contact
5. Fill the sender details in Add contact pop up and click Add Contact.