Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £35k pa. PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Autonomy and Creative Freedom
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Generous basic salary, PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously! We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a HR Manager.
As the HR Manager at Parenta, you will ultimately be responsible for helping the business unlock ‘people potential’, through supporting key stakeholders and line-managers with both the task and strategic leadership of their people. You will be accountable for creating and executing HR strategies that push the boundaries of HR and in turn increase colleague engagement, performance and tenure.
Alongside the delivery of big picture objectives, you will be required to oversee and execute day-to-day HR operations, which includes but is not limited to recruiting, on-boarding, inducting/goal setting, remuneration setting and review, colleague relations, deliver line manager coaching, training and development, administering benefits, payroll, succession planning, contract consultation, disciplinary/exit.
What we look for…
- At least 2 years HR experience in a complex environment and within a managerial role.
- CIPD qualified (desirable) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge & experience in organisational planning & development, managing change, talent development and succession planning.
- Thorough understanding of HR; all policies, processes and employment law.
- Strong end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Contemporary thinking in performance and talent management.
- Experience in working with HR information systems.
- An achiever who is driven to deliver, with an unwavering desire and ability to effect change.
- An influencer who is highly personable, confident and with an outstanding ability to develop interpersonal relationships across the business.
- A challenger, with courage to challenge the status quo and a dynamic and pragmatic approach to complex solutions.
- A role model who is hugely credible, with a high degree of integrity, and a relentless enthusiasm to get the best out of people.
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and superb written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
If you would like to have a confidential chat before you apply please call Emily Marshall on 07976634942.