Website Choice Childcare Ltd
Are you a passionate nursery nurse, who just loves to be around children? would you love to work within a positive and friendly environment?
Currently 2 of of our Nurseries are looking to recruit experienced Early Years Practitioners to join their passionate and committed team on a part time or full time basis.
between 25 – 39hours per week, working Monday to Friday. Possible part time job share available for the right candidates
What we are looking for:
– An enthusiastic individual who is committed to the wellbeing of the children they care for bringing a fun and positive attitude to work everyday
– To be able to provide a stimulating environment, in which children can thrive and flourish
– Experience working within a pre-school or nursery setting for a minimum of 1 year. Over 1 years of experience would be advantageous.
– Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, OFSTED Requirements, safeguarding and child protection.
– holds a recognised level 3 qualification in early years
– Holds a current DBS check (the successful candidate will also be required to have a new DBS check completed if not currently on the update service)
What’s in it for you-
– At Choice Childcare Ltd we give our people a voice and encourage ideas! We love for our people to be creative and to help us collectively raise our standards to conscientiously improve what we do.
– We are committed to your development as much as we are of the children we care for, and will look to harness your potential
– We value each member of our team and understand that our people are fundamental to the success of our nurseries
– You will be part of an inclusive friendly and positive environment within a rewarding role.
– Opportunities to be involved in charitable causes giving back to the local community
If this sounds like you then I’d love to chat with you! Click apply today
We will look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.