Do you often get complimented for your excellent people skills? Can you multitask like a pro and deliver outstanding customer service? Are you a team player with a high level of accuracy with great communication and problem solving skills? If you have previous experience of working in a busy & fast-paced environment, this could be the ideal role for you!
Please note that this role is a remote based role.
What we offer …
Base Salary £21,000 plus incentives. Excellent company benefits including, generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays per annum, learning, development and promotion opportunities, private medical insurance, pension, profit share through the LLP structure.
Parenta provides unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5Bn Childcare Industry across the UK!
About the role…
As an Pastoral Care Executive at Parenta, your role will be to provide a remarkable, high quality, safe and legally compliant first line customer service including the provision of information and guidance to learners, managers and employers.
You will be responsible for an effective transition for the learner, manager and employer at every stage of their journey between sales, the enrolment team and training delivery.
Your role will also involve contacting all new learners, managers and employers within 48hrs of their course start date to welcome them on board, answer questions, provide advice and guidance and resolve concerns and barriers whilst on boarding on to their apprenticeship.
What we look for…
We are looking for someone who is a good team player with the willingness to support others. It is critical that you have experience in an administrative capacity with excellent telephone manner and the confidence to politely convey urgency to managers and learners. It’s a fast paced role therefore, time-management and organisational skills are essential.
What we look for…
- Experience of working without scripts.
- Excellent people and influencing skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering improvements.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple activities.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise and motivate others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible to occasionally travel within your region to early years settings
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of apprenticeship funding rules and employer / learner contracts.
- Keep up to date and research current and future trends within apprenticeship funding and the early year’s market.
- Previous experience in apprenticeship support/ customer service capacity and within a complex product support environment.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the People team on 0800 002 9242. We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.