Do you believe that everyone has the right to a good quality education? Are you able to build and develop effective learning relationships with young people? Do you have a passion and dedication to excellent teaching? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people? If so, we have the right role for you.
About the role…
As an Assessor, you’ll draw on your experience of working with young people and your ability to coach and enthuse people to support learners through their training. You’ll be traveling around your area to different settings, liaising with managers and carrying out assessments, so having your own transport is essential.
It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for…
- A1 Award/TAQA/D32/33/CAVA (or equivalent)
- NVQ L3+ qualification (or equivalent) in childcare
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence + access to own car for work
- Strong IT Skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Quality over quantity – manageable caseloads.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Laptop and mobile provided.
- Home-based and then visiting learners covering assigned areas.
- From £19-23k base with the opportunity to boost earnings through learner referrals
- Excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, Generous Holiday Entitlement, and profit share through our LLP structure.
We are the UK’s largest childcare training provider and help over 2000 new learners every year. Due to learner growth, we are currently looking to employ an additional Assessor to deliver our range of qualifications to Childcare professionals in the Twickenham, Slough and Harrow area.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the HR Team on 0800 002 9242.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Job Category||Apprenticeships, Education, Parenta Assessor, Parenta Childcare Assessor|