Do you believe that everyone has the right to a good quality education? Are you able to build and develop effective learning relationships with young people? Do you have a passion and dedication to excellent teaching? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people?
What we offer…
- £19-25k base with the opportunity to boost earnings through learner referrals
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity leave, long service enhancements, and profit share through our LLP structure.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Home-based and then visiting learners covering assigned areas.
- Laptop, Dictaphone and mobile provided
About the role…
As a Tutor at Parenta you will be accountable for delivering a high quality teaching and learning experience for learners that enables them to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to complete their vocational apprenticeships. You will be teaching and assessing vocational qualifications and preparing learners for End Point Assessment utilising coaching and assessment methods in accordance with the National Standards and Awarding Body requirements. You will be required to deliver a superior level of support to your learners and work closely with childcare providers to ensure that training provision meets their business needs. In doing this you will be expected to meet organisational targets for qualification achievement rates.
It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for…
- CAVA or equivalent (or working towards), Qualification in Early Years at level 3 or equivalent
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. AET, PTTLS or equivalent
- Previous assessing and teaching experience within the childcare sector.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and personable approach.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail and IT literate.
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5Bn Childcare Industry across the UK. Due to learner growth, we are currently looking to employ additional Childcare Tutors to deliver our range of qualifications to Childcare professionals in Kent, Sussex, London, Milton Keynes, West Midlands, High Wickham area.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the People Team on 0800 002 9242.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.