Do you believe that everyone has the right to a good quality education? Are you able to build and develop effective learning relationships with young people? Do you have a passion and dedication to excellent teaching? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people?
What we offer…
- £25k-£30k base depending on qualifications and experience with the opportunity to boost earnings through our performance rewards structure.
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity leave.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Home-based, with the requirement to travel to nursery setting, to visit learners and employers within assigned areas.
- Laptop and dictaphone provided.
About the role…
As an Early Years Tutor at Parenta you will be accountable for delivering a remarkable teaching and learning experience for learners that enables them to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to complete their vocational apprenticeships. You will be teaching and assessing vocational qualifications and preparing learners for end point assessment utilising coaching and assessment methods in accordance with the National Standards and Awarding Body requirements. You will be required to deliver a superior level of support to your learners and work closely with childcare providers to ensure that training provision meets their business needs. In doing this you will be expected to meet organisational targets for qualification achievement rates.
It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for…
- CAVA, A1 award or equivalent,
- Qualification in Early Years at level 3 or equivalent
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. AET, PTTLS or equivalent
- Previous assessing and teaching experience within the childcare sector.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and personable approach.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail and IT literate.
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5Bn Childcare Industry across the UK to change Children’s lives.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV* and covering letter to email@example.com.
*Please note that we are not accepting CV’s from people that are looking for a trainee role.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.