Experienced Sales Executives wanted for immediate start – OTE £50k +
We are looking to recruit experienced vibrant and homebased Telesales Executives to join our sales team, selling funded training courses to the Early Years sector in the UK. You’ll work partly from hot inbound leads, booking appointments for a product which is 95% free to the customer.
Combining inbound leads and outbound calls to gather training requirements, you’ll assess and advise on the best qualification for childcare employees. At the same time, you’ll have the opportunity to cross-sell our other support services such as market leading software and websites.
We’re eager to employ bright and cheerful people who thrive working from home. It’s a fast paced role therefore, time-management and organisational skills are essential as is a positive outlook and self-motivation!
Who we are looking for…
- Friendly, effervescent and cheerful manner.
- Strong experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
- Target driven with proven track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
What we offer …
- Base Salary + uncapped commission and incentives – OTE – £50k+
- Full training provided
- A fun, vibrant and inclusive team atmosphere
- Learning and development opportunities
- Promotion opportunities
- Excellent company benefits including –
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays per annum
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please contact the HR team on 0800 002 9242.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).