Anyone can offer you a job, WE want to offer you a future!
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Junior Marketing Executive, who will assist in creating marketing campaigns, and building engagement for the business as we continue to grow.
About the role…
As the Junior Marketing Executive, you will support the marketing team in the delivery of the day-to-day marketing activity, ensuring it is successful in reaching the company’s marketing goals and objectives through the appropriate channels.
It’s a busy role, therefore, time-management and organisational skills are desirable as is a positive outlook and self-motivation! This will give you the opportunity to be part of a great team, who will offer you advice, support and training to ensure you can utilise and develop your overall marketing skills.
What we look for…
- Assist the marketing team in researching market trends and other relevant information that helps develop marketing plans
- Assist the marketing team with company website updates (including Parenta Trust) and creating content across all social media platforms
- A creative person who is self-motivated with fresh ideas.
- Desire to improve copywriting skills (including social media)
- Experience with social media platforms (Desirable)
- Desire to improve understanding of marketing collateral.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to work closely with management.
- Realising the importance of attention to detail and time management.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning within the marketing sector.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
- Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
- Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
- Works Collaboratively with others.
- Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £16-18k base
- Excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Generous holiday entitlement, Pension, and profit share through our LLP structure.
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the HR Department on 0800 002 9242 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Application deadline: 28/05/2021
|Job Category||Parenta Head Office|