Do you often get complimented for your organisation skills? Can you multitask like a pro and consistently hit deadlines? Are you a team player with a high level of accuracy & a keen eye for detail?
If you have previous experience of working in a busy & fast-paced office environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits including: Private Medical Insurance, Generous Holiday Entitlement and profit share through our LLP scheme.
About the role… As Sales Administrator at Parenta, your role will be to deliver accurate and timely administrative support, ensuring that apprenticeship enrolment packs are completed accurately in line with our quality standards and are compliant with our funding criteria.
What we look for… Primary among the things we are interested in is a good team player with the willingness to support others. It is critical that you have experience in an administrative capacity with good telephone manner and the confidence to politely convey urgency to clients and learners. You will also require:
- Good IT skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels
- The skills to thrive on change and adapt accordingly
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and be able to identify even the smallest of errors
- Good organisation skills.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the HR team on 0800 002 9242. We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Job Category||Parenta Head Office|
|Salary||£16-£18k basic, DoE|