Are you patient? A confident communicator that is able to converse with and gain the trust of a wide range of people? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people, ensuring that everyone has the right to good quality education? If so, we have the right role for you.
About the role…
As a Training Advisor at Parenta, you will be liaising with potential learners and childcare providers, to provide remarkable advice and guidance on the nature, duration and commitment required for every course provided by Parenta, ensuring that both the learner and Childcare provider understand the intricacies of the course before them.
The positions expectations…
- Carrying out enrolment interviews with potential learners, both over the phone and face-to-face. This will include a significant amount of time either on the phone conducting interviews or driving to and from Childcare settings.
- Ensuring that all learners enrol on to appropriate courses and understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from Parenta.
- Liaising and building relationships with Early Years employers to ensure that training courses meet their business requirements and they are aware of any grants that may be available to them.
- Discussing funding options with potential learners and employers based on the eligibility criteria of our funding partners and SFA guidelines.
- Facilitating a smooth enrolment process, ensuring learners and employers understand the course content, course duration, mode of delivery and expected weekly amount of study time.
- Ensuring learners are allocated to the correct funding partner, depending on eligibility and funding partner targets.
- Arranging initial online functional skills assessments with learners and providing feedback and advice on their scores as appropriate.
- Presenting funder specific start paperwork to both the learner and employer, ensuring both fully understand the terms and conditions of training and who is funding their training.
- Achieving contractual targets as defined by the company, to include a reduction in the number of learner withdrawal statistics each month.
What we look for…
- Experience within a comparable role within the apprenticeship sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Full UK Driving Licence – with no more than 6 points and no bans in the last 5 years
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the HR team on 0800 002 9242.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
NB: No Recruitment Agencies, please!
|Job Category||Parenta Head Office|
|Salary||£19-23k + benefits|