Do you often get complimented for your organisation skills? Can you multitask like a pro and consistently hit deadlines? Are you a team player with a high level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail? If you have previous experience of working in a busy & fast-paced environment, this could be the ideal role for you!
Parenta is the 21st largest apprenticeship provider in the UK, this is remarkable as we focus our business in one sector, Early Years. We are looking for an exceptional MIS Administrator to join our team.
What we offer …
· Base Salary £18,000 – £20,000 (dependent on experience)
· Excellent company benefits including, generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays per annum, private medical insurance, Pension.
· Learning & development and promotion opportunities.
About the role…
As an MIS Administrator at Parenta, your role will be to provide accurate administration and data input, to support the smooth and efficient running of the MIS Department. You will be accountable for meeting funder’s deadlines, processes and complying with ESFA and OFSTED standards. You will be responsible for processing learner completion paperwork and ensuring that it is compliant. You will also be responsible for;
· Supporting learners though their End Point Assessment (EPA).
· Checking learner’s completion paperwork.
· Updating learner’s portfolio using OneFile and PICS.
· Tracking and advising the wider team with results of EPA’s.
· Uploading and submitting paperwork on government learner gateway.
· Process certificates/qualifications upon completion of Apprenticeship.
· Arrange and coordinate EPA booking for learners.
· Coordinate and process learner’s withdrawing from the programme, taking a break in learning or returning to learning.
· Updating of personal/general data on internal systems.
· Data checks to ensure consistency across systems.
What we look for…
We are looking for someone who is a good team player with the willingness to support others. It is critical that you have experience in an administrative capacity with good telephone manner and the confidence to politely convey urgency to clients and learners. It’s a fast-paced role therefore, time-management and organisational skills are essential.
· An enthusiastic and positive attitude that will make you a key contributor to the team.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- The skills to thrive on change and adapt accordingly.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office. Knowledge of the systems PICS and OneFile would be advantageous.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy to be able to identify even the smallest of errors.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience within a MIS role would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of ESFA funding rules knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.