Do you often get complimented for your organisation skills? Can you multitask like a pro and consistently hit deadlines? Are you a team player with a high level of accuracy & a keen eye for detail?
If you have previous experience of working in a busy & fast-paced office environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Up to £18k basic salary
- Excellent benefits including: Private Medical Insurance, Generous Holiday Entitlement and profit share through our LLP scheme.
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5Bn Childcare Industry across the UK.
About the role… As Training Support Administrator at Parenta, your role will be to provide accurate administration and data input, to help ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Training Administration department. You will be accountable for meeting funder’s deadlines and processes, and complying with the SFA and OFSTED standards at all times.
What we look for… Primary among the things we are interested in is a good team player with the willingness to support others. It is critical that you have experience in an administrative capacity with good telephone manner and the confidence to politely convey urgency to clients and learners. You will also require:
- Good IT skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels
- The skills to thrive on change and adapt accordingly
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and be able to identify even the smallest of errors
- Good organisation skills.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call the HR team on 0800 002 9242. We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.