Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £18-25k pa. PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Autonomy and Creative Freedom
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Generous basic salary, PMI, Profit Share & 25 day’s holiday
- Fresh fruit delivered Monday’s
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously! We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Junior or Graduate Software Developer to help us build robust, fit for purpose applications for Parenta’s SaaS products and internal systems. Your primary responsibility will be to develop applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines.
What we look for…
- Knowledge of or proven experience with the following technologies: C#, MVC (v4>), SQL/T-SQL would be desirable.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven ability of establishing strong, effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedicated work ethic.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
Please send us your application via the button below.