Full Time / Permanent
Head Office in Maidstone, Kent with travel to childcare settings
Responsibilities for staff: 4 Customer Care Advisors
We’re excited to be looking for a Key Account Manager/ Team Leader to join our team.
As a leading supplier of training and management solutions to the UK childcare industry, we work closely with settings to ensure children enjoy the best possible care and parents receive first-class service. Your role will be to provide business and customer support to Parenta’s key accounts resolving constraints and ensuring their businesses are successful.
- Provide outstanding level of support to both end-users and colleagues
- Deal with queries/tickets promptly and offer a solution within a specified time frame
- Provide punctual customer service courtesy calls to key account customers at mutually agreed intervals
- Visit each key account customer a minimum of twice per year
- Escalate irresolvable issues for technical support and management as required
- Take responsibility for ensuring customers understand the potential of the Parenta service, including the promotion of additional products and services
- Ensure any outstanding work to be undertaken by colleagues is clearly defined, with deadlines
- Host online and in-house training sessions on Parenta’s software products
- Deal with first line escalation issues
- Ensure processes are clearly defined and followed by the team
- Take responsibility for ensuring the support desk is fully utilized and updated by the team