I’m Looking For An Apprenticeship
Looking to kick-start your career working with children? Doing a childcare apprenticeship is a great way to bridge the gap
Benefits of an apprenticeship
- You don’t need any previous experience
- There are no classes to attend
- You get paid a wage, so you'll earn while you learn
- You gain first-hand experience of work
- You’ll train alongside experienced staff
- You’ll gain skills which make you more employable
- You’ll gain a nationally recognised childcare qualification
Please be aware you will be required to do an initial assessment in order to qualify for government funding and achieve the minimum entry requirements for each course.
You will also be required to complete functional skills exams for English and maths unless you have any exemptions or have previously achieved the required levels.