Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £3.50 per hour. 25 day’s holiday
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Build confidence and skills in a practical environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- 25 day’s paid holiday per year.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Marketing Apprentice to join our amazing Marketing team and to support childcare businesses across the country with their online presence.
About the role…
As the Business Administration Assistant for the marketing team, you are ultimately accountable for supporting the team’s efforts to help Parenta grow. You will be responsible for ensuring our messages are successfully distributed across the social media avenues we use as a business.
We’ll give you on the job training and support whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification.
This is a great opportunity for you to move away from school, learn from experienced staff and gain a valuable qualification. And the journey doesn’t have to stop there. You could go on to take further qualifications and build the foundations for a bright career!
The positions expectations…
- Distributing content onto our social media channels at optimised times.
- Increasing engagement from our target audience and suggesting ways to improve response.
- Planning and scheduling content, ensuring the most recent and relevant content is online.
- Monitoring engagement from our target audience and responding to any incoming messages and content.
- Being proactive with information sharing, whether it is that of customers or news sources, monitoring the channels we follow and engaging.
- Ensuring social tags are used in our online content to ensure our posts are more engaging.
- Ensuring content is of value to our customers, understanding their needs and producing articles and advice to support these.
- Identifying and suggesting fresh and interesting angles for content.
- Conducting research into topics to ensure the information distributed in our content is accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring content is uploaded to the Parenta website, and that SEO is optimised in the process.
- Taking full ownership of all work assigned, ensuring it is completed in line with agreed time frames and to company standards.
- Completing all required assignments for your course, ensuring that deadlines are met.=
What we look for…
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and personable approach.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Strong knowledge of video and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Ability to conduct research and then dissect and present your findings.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to identify even the smallest of errors.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
- Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
- Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share ideas.
- Works Collaboratively with others.
- Connected to and passionate about Parenta’s vision and profession of choice.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics Grades A* – C
Please note; this role is full time, Monday to Friday. The role is available for the duration of the apprenticeship and there is no guarantee of employment on completion, although many of our apprentices are still enjoying successful careers with us!