Information Collection and Use:
We may collect and store information about you, including but not limited to your name, email address, and IP address. This information may be used for the purpose of providing our services, improving our products, and communicating with you.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Cookies are files created by websites you've visited that store browsing information, such as your site preferences or profile information. These allow our system to recognise your computer, make our website easier for you to use and saving you time, for instance, by retaining your contact information.
Cookies are not dangerous nor viruses. They are small pieces of text, not computer programs, and cannot do any damage to your PC or mobile device. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Parenta website.
Sharing Of Information:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
You may request to:
1. Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
2. Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
3. Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
4. Request erasure of your personal information.
5. Object to the processing of personal information by us.
6. Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
7. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, you can write to our Data Protection Officer by contacting: Customer Service, Parenta, Stratford House,
Waterside Court, Neptune Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NZ
Safeguard Your Information:
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access or abuse our website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
© Parenta Group Ltd 2023 All Rights Reserved