Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits :
- 18K base with strong OTE potential
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit Share
- 25 day’s holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire an experienced recruitment executive to help companies find suitable apprentices for their businesses.
About the role…
As a Recruitment Executive at Parenta you will ultimately be accountable for sourcing and selecting suitable apprentices for businesses across the UK. You will be responsible for ensuring that potential candidates are eligible for the apprenticeship in which they are applying for, alongside coaching and developing candidates on interview techniques, who in most cases are interviewing for their very first job. In addition to this, you will be required to influence businesses to list their apprenticeship vacancies with us and reverse market strong candidates to companies within their local area.
What we look for…
- Experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise workload on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates an understanding of recruitment procedures and apprenticeship frameworks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, candidates and colleagues, verbally and in writing.
- Highly professional work standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
Works Collaboratively with others.
Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at Grade C or above.