Job type: Full Time / Permanent.
Locations: Based in Maidstone, Kent
Salary/benefits: £20,000 pa plus commission, Private Health Insurance
To lead the recruitment team to provide an outstanding recruitment service to learners and employers such that targets are exceeded every month
- Lead the recruitment team, ensuring all recruitment staff are motivated and engaged to deliver an exceptional service to learners and employers
- Identify quality potential candidates via recruitment boards and social media as required
- Engage with employers, ensuring their needs are appropriately understood and documented
- Match quality candidates to employer vacancies ensuring that IAG has been provider and considering suitability for both parties and travel distance
- Ensure candidates understand what is required of them and have received appropriate Parenta guides
Ensure employers understand what is required of them, particularly in relation to employment contracts and minimum wage and have received appropriate employer guides.