References and further reading material for Tamsin Grimmer’s article “The language of love…”
- 1 Chapman, G. (1992). The 5 love languages: The secret to love that lasts. Chicago, IL: Northfield Publishing.
- 2 Chapman, G. and Campbell, R. (2012). The 5 love languages of children. Chicago, IL: Northfield Publishing, p.17.
- 3 Chapman, G. and Freed, D. (2015). Discovering the 5 love languages at school. Chicago, IL: Northfield Publishing.
- 4 The child is made of one hundred poem retrieved from: http://www.innovativeteacherproject.org/reggio/poem.php
- You might like to look up the 5 love languages website: http://www.5lovelanguages.com/