Job type: Full Time / Permanent.
Locations: Based in Maidstone, Kent
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £18K base with strong OTE potential, PMI, 25 days holiday and profit share.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire an experienced sales co-ordinator to provide a combination of sales and administration support to the sales team.
The day in the life of a inside sales co-ordinator….
- Calling all inbound leads, providing information on products and converting leads into appointments.
- Cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers.
- Undertaking general office duties as required by sales team such as sending quotes, orders, emails, booking hotels as necessary.
- Sending standard letters, scanning documents and printing promotional literature.
- Manage diaries
- Updating customer details on company CRM.
What we look for…
- Experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at Grade C or above.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV without delay.