Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £16,000 -18,000 pa. Private Health Insurance and profit share
Anyone can offer you a job, we want to offer you a future!
- Build confidence and skills in a practical environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- 25 day’s paid holiday per year.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire a Sales and Compliance Administrator to provide administrative support within Parenta.
About the role…
As Sales and Compliance Administrator at Parenta your role will be to drive a small team of administrators to deliver accurate and timely administration support, ensuring training course sign up packs are received within set timeframes, in order to assist the sales team with achieving their sales objectives.
Duties would include:
- Ensuring outstanding paperwork is chased effectively with adequate urgency
- Ensuring accurate and timely updating of call records within the company CRM.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately and compliant with our funding criteria.
- Confirming Training Advisor appointments over the phone and in writing.
- Managing and organising Training Advisors diaries.
- Setting up new learners for their online assessments and sending out relevant information.
- Monitoring completion of online assessments per learner and chase if not taken within deadlines specified.
- Ensuring sign up packs are prepared for all appointments.
- Coordinating payments for self-funded courses.
- Keeping all paperwork up to date, making sure correct and current paperwork is available.
- Keeping employers and learners updated on the progress of their application.
- Developing and implementing best practice and improved processes across the team, training your team and other relevant departments as required.
- Keeping abreast of industry regulations and becoming a knowledge centre for best practice in the Training Advisor team.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Apprenticeship requirements.
- Providing day-to-day leadership assistance and direction to the Administration team by setting the context, defining accountabilities and delegating tasks and assignments.
- Providing feedback to colleagues on quality and timeliness of work.
- Leading by example, adhering to both company and department specific principles and practices.
What we look for…
- At least two years’ of experience in an administration capacity and within a like-for-like environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical capability.
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit Share
- 25 day’s holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
If this sounds like you please submit your CV by clicking “apply now”