Paediatric First Aid Training Course
Our First Aid Training Certificate meets the requirements of OFSTED for Early Years First Aid Provision. Additionally, the programme meets with the recommendations of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 issued by the Health & Safety Executive for the ‘Appointed Person’. The Paediatric First Aid course also meets the requirements of the Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard.
Early Years First Aid includes resuscitation skills for Adults, Infants and Children. Candidates will receive training in a range of first aid skills including:
- The ability to act safely and effectively when an accident or emergency occurs.
- The treatment and priorities of care for an unconscious patient.
- The recognition of cardiac arrest and delivery of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- The ability to safely and promptly treat a patient who is bleeding.
- Recognition of common childhood complaints and illnesses and appropriate care.
- Developing an effective emergency plan for when emergencies occur.
- The keeping of simple records following an accident in the workplace/care setting.
* Price excludes VAT